Contact Kim Guerra at firstname.lastname@example.org for more advertising information.
Since 1988, Houston Family Magazine has been a trusted resource of information for local parents. Focusing on content that speaks to the concerns of today’s issues, the magazine has earned the ‘go-to resource’ nickname earnestly. With monthly editorial that features our comprehensive calendar of events, inspiring real life stories of local parents, expert opinions, categorized resources of information and product guides, we cover a little bit of everything on parent’s minds. This is why our readership has come to count on Houston Family Magazine for the information that they need to know.
B.A.B.Y. Guide (Best Advice for Baby & You) Spring / Fall editions Editorial relevant to new & expectant parents. Expert advice, suggested products, real life stories and more make their way into each issue. Specific distribution outlets insure this publication makes it into the right hands!
- FYI: Tidbits of information to inform and educate parent’s about local contests, calls to action and latest happenings
- Father Knows Best: Dads are more & more involved every day in parenting our children, so we decided to give them a voice each & every issue. This column allows our dads to get another perspective from fellow fathers in our community talk about how they are dealing in their daily life.
- Mom.Me: Meet moms, who may be just like you, keeping it real & getting stuff done! Sponsored by our partnership with The Mommie Series, a speaker series hosted seasonally, designed to empower and educate moms. Meet mombassadors each and every month.
- I am Houston: Every month we spotlight a local person/persons who make a unique contribution to Houston. This feature typically features someone involved in a cause or who has achieved an extraordinary goal.
- Book Bites: Recommendations for great reads for all ages from our local bookshop owner, Valerie Kohler @ Blue Willow Bookshop!
- Family Finds: Great family products, tried & tested by our staff to insure ‘family find’ status.
- On the Go: Our highly sought after calendar of events. A daily, comprehensive, family-friendly guide to activities in and around the Houston area. Includes information on stage performances, museum exhibits, celebrity interviews and more.
- Houston Life: Candid shots from readers portraying everyday life in Houston